I have been a massage therapist for over twenty-two years and I love helping people feel better.
My experience with massage therapy started out by receiving massage to help me relax and decrease general tightness. I was driving a delivery truck at the time and that job definitely took its toll on my body. My massage therapist helped relieve the job related pain and tightness so much I referred some of my coworkers to get a professional massage. A few years after I started receiving massage I had a sports related shoulder injury. My massage therapist helped to rehabilitate my shoulder injury in just a few short months. I was so impressed by the results I asked where she went to school to learn massage and three months later I was enrolled in massage therapy school. Twenty-two years later I am still loving it.
Clients come to me with specific issues like headaches, lymphedema, sports injuries and some come for relaxation. No matter what the issue is, I will utilize all of my training and skills to help them feel better. I am a big believer in “what goes around, comes around” so my goal is to help my clients in whatever way I can.
For more information about Rob Kelly Seminars please click here
- Graduated from Health Enrichment Center, Lapeer, MI ,1995
- Advanced Practitioner Program 2000 hours
- Master Bodywork Program 5000 hours
- Specialized Training in CranioSacral, Lymphatic Drainage & Neuromuscular Therapies through Upledger Institute & Chikly Health Institute
- 100 Hours Training Beaumont Clinical Oncology Program
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist, Academy of Lymphatic Studies