Rob Kelly Massage is following the Center for Disease Control and the State of Michigan Massage Therapy board recommendations for Covid-19 for to ensure the safety of everyone who enters the office.
Office Safety Enhancements & Requirements
- All sheets and blankets are clean and sanitized for every client.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use in many areas of the office.
- The office is sanitized between every client.
- Health questionnaires are required at the beginning of each visit. That will apply to everybody who enters the office.
- All clients must wear face coverings while in the office at all times except when lying face down on the table. Barriers are being used under the face cradle to eliminate the need for masks while face down.