About Rob LMT, BCTMB, CLT
I have been a massage therapist for over twenty-seven years and I love helping people feel better.
My experience with massage therapy started out by receiving massage to help me relax and decrease general tightness. I was driving a delivery truck at the time and that job definitely took its toll on my body. My massage therapist helped relieve the job related pain and tightness so much I referred some of my coworkers to get a professional massage. A few years after I started receiving massage I had a sports related shoulder injury. My massage therapist helped to rehabilitate my shoulder injury in just a few short months. I was so impressed by the results I asked where she went to school to learn massage and three months later I was enrolled in massage therapy school. Twenty-seven years later I am still loving it.
Clients come to me with specific issues like headaches, lymphedema, sports injuries and some come for relaxation. No matter what the issue is, I will utilize all of my training and skills to help them feel better. I am a big believer in "what goes around, comes around" so my goal is to help my clients in whatever way I can.
For more information about Rob Kelly Seminars please click here
Licensing and Credentials
- Licensed Massage Therapist, State of Michigan 7501003337
- Board Certified, National
- Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Member of the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- Member of the Alliance for Massage Therapy Education (AFMTE)
- Graduated from Health Enrichment Center, Lapeer, MI ,1995
- Advanced Practitioner Program 2000 hours
- Master Bodywork Program 5000 hours
- Specialized Training in CranioSacral, Lymphatic Drainage & Neuromuscular Therapies through Upledger Institute & Chikly Health Institute
- 100 Hours Training Beaumont Clinical Oncology Program
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist, Academy of Lymphatic Studies
About Stacy LMT, BCTMB, BAS
I have been a practicing massage therapist since graduating from the Health Enrichment Center in 2004. My career path has taken me to a variety of massage modalities such as myofascial release, craniosacral therapy, and energetic methods such as reiki and chakra balancing. However, I'm most drawn to utilizing visceral manipulation in combination with lymphatic drainage to assist in improving digestive and pelvic organ function.
As my career has evolved, so has my clientele. Today, I commonly work with teenage girls and women who struggle with pelvic dysfunction. This can include polycystic ovarian syndrome, premenstrual syndrome, endometriosis, bladder issues, and pelvic floor problems. In addition, I have successfully used my skills to work with other organ and fascial condition such as irritable bowel syndrome, acid reflux, constipation, and diaphragm restrictions to name just a few.
If you've been suffering from any of these conditions, or have a complex situation that traditional massage therapy has not been able to address, I'd love to sit down with you and see if visceral manipulation might be the treatment you've been looking for.